Friday, July 6, 2012

Extra Extra Read All About It



I've got some news to share......  I have a calling in church :)  I am now the secretary of the Young Women.  Woot woot.  I'm so excited to be with the Young Women.  Ever since Chase and I got married I would always tell him I wanted to be in the Young Women's.  I wanted to go to camp, work on personal progress now that I'm older, ha, and hang out with the girls every Tuesday night.  That should keep me busy enough while Chase is busy busy with school right?  I've had a lot of callings that I've enjoyed and I'm so happy that I can add this one to the list.  So let the adventures begin.  


Also because this goes along with the theme of Young Women's watch this deep beauty movie.  It has a really good message to it and I love Sister Elaine S. Dalton's talks.   


1 comment:

Bri!!! said...

YW is the best place to be in the church! I LOVE IT!!! Congrats!