Friday, February 8, 2013

Vacation needed

It's weeks like this one that I feel the need to be on a vacation!  Oh how I wish that I could leave work behind me, board a plan and go somewhere refreshing for the soul and mind.  I'm a day dreamer and lately I've been day dreaming of being on a warm beach!  Somewhere kind of like this.......


I think I could handle that.  



Other places that I would love to visit that isn't summed up in one word like BEACH, would be Ireland and Germany.  Of course there are many other places in the states and outside of the states that I would love to visit too but right now I'm not dreaming of them. 

So why Ireland and Germany you ask.  Simple.  I've always been fascinated with Ireland.  I love how green it is and of course the movies make it look lovely too.  Oh and who could forget about the accent.  Sometimes I day dream about raising my kids in Ireland or England just so they can have the accent :)  Germany because Chase served his mission there.  After looking at pictures of Germany I can see why he loved it besides the fact that the Porsche factory is there.  Remember a couple summers ago when the mountains were super green and beautiful?  Yeah well he said Germany is always that green in the summer.  What can I say I'm a sucker for vibrant landscape.
Germany
Germany
Germany
Ireland
Ireland
Ireland
I'm sad about the quality of the pictures, but I'm too lazy to find more.  I told google only to give me large quality pictures.  They looked good on google but not on my blog, go figure.  


Now hopefully since I've looked at so many pictures today, I'll dream about being on vacation.  Maybe that will help my itch of wanting to be on a real vacation :)  Doubt it, but it's worth a shot!