Thursday, January 9, 2014

Come Unto Christ

I saw the following video on Facebook, shared by a friend.  This video might be the theme for our youth this year but boy did it hit home for me as well.  While watching, the tears just started to flow, my heart became heavy and I knew that I needed this video for myself.  It's been bothering me that I know my Heavenly Father is there for me and always is yet I let my laziness get in the way of seeking him.  I allowed myself to become lax in saying my prayers, reading my scriptures, writing in my journal and so forth that it all just became a little too distant for me.  It was always in the back of my head that I knew I needed all of these but lazy overpowered and I got into a bad habit.  Well like I said earlier my actions have been bothering me because I know my Heavenly Father is waiting for me to make my move.  Not only do I need him during my struggles I need him in my everyday life and he wants me to need him!
Watching this video just solidified what I already know, I Morgan need to come unto Christ.  


 So with this being the youth's mutual theme this year, it is also going to be mine :)


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Beautifully said! I love the theme and this video also. I echo your sentiments and need to work harder also to Come unto Christ. I will join you.