Thursday, April 7, 2016

Heidi's 1st Birthday

I can't believe how fast kids grow up.  I have a love hate relationship with it.  I love watching Heidi learn new things and I love watching her little personality shine more and more each day.  On the other hand it makes me sad because of how much I've already forgotten.  Heidi I have loved being your mom and I am so glad that we got to celebrate you on a such a special day.  You made your dad and I parents and even though it's had it's challenges like everything else in this life the joy highly outweighs any hard days.  Thank you for choosing us and trusting us to teach you all that you need to know.  We love you dearly and have loved having you in our family!
Now for the fun stuff.  We got to celebrate two times, once in Utah and once at home.  We could've called your party in Utah good but I wanted to celebrate at home too because of everyone that loves you.
T's birthday is only 10 days before yours, so that makes him your birthday buddy :)
The morning you turned 1! :)
You weren't too excited about eating another cake ;)

My goodness Miss Heidi we sure love you! Here's some things that I wrote down on your birthday about what we love about you.
We love her smiles, her growls, how she laughs when she's tickled, the way she points at things and says eh, how she likes to pick, the way she loves Kody and all other dogs, her cuddles, the way she talks and makes the motorboat noise, how she loves to walk, her big blue eyes, her square toes, the way she enjoys watching people and finally the way she loves us.
Love you cute girl!

No comments: