Monday, August 6, 2012

A Little Late

This post is a little late, like 3 months late.  Anyway I wanted to introduce you to our newest member of the family.
Chase and I decided that it was time to get rid of my Alero and upgrade to a new car.  I've always wanted a Subaru, so low and behold that's what we ended up getting.  It was a really hard decision to make and by the end of our car searching we became pros at finding damage on cars.  Nothing was getting past us.  The process of searching and leaving annoyed or disappointed was getting very tiring and I was ending up really grumpy.  I never felt excited about the cars and never felt like it was the right decision.  So on to the next car we would go.  As soon as I saw our car and looked it over I finally told Chase that I was getting excited about it and feeling how I thought I should feel.


We ended up finding this 05 Subaru Legacy GT for sale at a small car dealership :/ which we weren't too excited about dealing with them, but decided to test drive it anyway.  Well that was a mistake, as soon we stepped on the gas and the turbo kicked in we were both sold.  We had to wipe the grins off of our faces when we got back to the dealership so they didn't know that we were too excited about it.
When looking at Subaru's Chase and I had different opinions on what we wanted, so I'm glad that we were able to get something that we both were able to agree on and be excited for.  The car is really fun and I love knowing that I'm in a safe car.  Chase is really jealous that I get to drive it and that he has to drive his Honda.  Luckily his car gets really good gas mileage with the amount of driving he does.  So one day when his car bites the dust he can get a new/used car of his own.
Oh I forgot to mention that when we sold my Alero I was really sad to see it go :(  That was my car my entire driving life until recently and I will say that I loved that car.  I'm a very lucky girl that my parents got me such a nice car for my first car, and I'm a very lucky girl that Chase likes Subaru's and was willing to get me one.
So here's to many many more years of driving my new car :D


1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a fun car, congratulations!!!