Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Review About Porcelain Bowl's

This is a review about porcelain bowl's.

Image found at http://downestreamstudio.blogspot.com/

Haha got you this is not a review about the above type of porcelain bowl.  This review is about the following.


Can you imagine drinking from this kind of cup?  Yuck is all I can say!  However I can see this being a very popular Christmas present at the Larsen family get togethers ;)

So my real review starts like this.....  Have you ever thrown up in a public/work bathroom?  Well I am so lucky and got to experience that today.  It was AMAAAAZING!  Ok let's be honest, it sucked!  To the poor lady who had to listen to me puke
I'm sorry.  I bet it was just as fun for you as it was for me ;)  Anyway it stinks because who wants to get down on that dirty public floor and lean over a dirty public toilet.  Not me, but I did anyway.  Maybe next time I'll just use the garbage can, ha.  So yeah throwing up is not fun, not even at your own house, and I hope you all don't have to puke into a public toilet any time soon :)

P.S. No, I'm not pregnant. I think I may have just given myself food poisoning.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Not Fun!!! Sorry you got sick, especially at work! :( Hope you feel better soon.

Angelina said...

I'm sorry hun. But look at the bright side. At least you puked at work and not at walmart, or some nasty gas station.

bookofleakes.blogspot.com said...

Augh! Been there, done that. It's not until after you are done throwing up that the ideas come to mind of where you are and what is that other smell or what is that on the floor. First, Got to make it to the toilet, don't want to make a mess in the hall or in public where everyone can see what you have been eating. Your post brought back bad memories.