Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Fun

I know I'm really late with this post but I wanted to include it anyway.

Our Labor consisted of mountain biking, great company, wonderful food, and extremely large crowds.

We first started out Mnt. biking with a family friend Mike Lyon.  We then went to his house and played around on his property.  Our playing consisted of a short ride on the wave runner in the pond, a four wheeling ride and just exploring, along with chatting mixed in with eating yummy fajitas, muddy buddies, and other delicious food.  We had a great day and I was exhausted by the time we went home.
-Side note: Mnt. biking was a lot of fun but it really wore me out.  By the end I was getting grumpy because I was going even slower and my legs were burning so bad.  So this is to Chase:  I'm sorry I was a grump!  Thanks for still loving me and letting me know that I could do it and that I was doing great, even though I didn't think so and I let my emotions take over.




Ok the rest of our weekend included Arts, Beats & Eats in Royal Oak.  I'm glad we went to this even though all we really did was walk around.  I still enjoyed being outside, eating food, and just looking at each booth as we walked by, haha.  The crowds were crazy and it was hard to do anything outside of the flow of traffic.



It sure was a fun weekend! 

No comments: