Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Birthday

Um I don't believe I agreed to let anybody celebrate birthday's without me, especially their 1 year birthday!  Good thing we got to skype and watch the birthday girl eat her cake though!

Lucy turned 1 on 8/11/13.  I can't believe she is already one.  I distinctly remember the day she was born.  Waiting for babies to come is so fun :)  Anyway happy birthday to our favorite Lucy girl!

Here's some pics that we have from her 1st year.





Apparently when you take pics from instagram they turn out fuzzy.  The fuzzy ones are too cute though so look past the bad quality and just focus on the cuteness.

















Lucy we love you lots and lots and we loved that we got to live right next door for most of your life.  Now please don't forget how much you loved us ;)

4 comments:

Charlie said...

There is a setting to save instagram photos to the camera roll. They aren't fuzzy then I think.

Morgan B. said...

Thanks Charlie! I think you're right :) However when I first set up my Instagram I messed something up that wouldn't allow me to save my pictures to the phone. I've gotten that fixed but the few pictures I took beforehand are only on Instagram, so when I emailed them to myself that's the quality I ended up with :(

Laurie said...

Ohhhh, she is just darling! That was fun to see how she has grown over the past year. Hope you guys are doing well!

Kathy said...

So fun to see pictures of Lucy growing up! I'm so glad you guys got to see her so much her first year.